Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Rivals.com Projects FAU Bowl Berth...

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=882182

Independence Bowl VS. LA TECH……….I don't know.. ???…..I guess just beat FIU and see what happens!
Back to the top

Re: Rivals.com Projects FAU Bowl Berth...

Rivals.com Projects FAU Bowl Berth...

THATS WAC  :D!

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

I'll believe it when I see it.
Back to the top

Too many bowl games. They don't mean anything anymore. They used to be for ranked teams. I counted 34 games on that link. Thats 68 teams. More than half of all D1A teams (120) go to a bowl game. You don't even need a winning record.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

THATS WAC  :D!
 :D :D
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Too many bowl games. They don't mean anything anymore. They used to be for ranked teams. I counted 34 games on that link. Thats 68 teams. More than half of all D1A teams (120) go to a bowl game. You don't even need a winning record.
no its good to have this many bowls if it was for only ranked teams then lets say a school like fau goes 10-2 one year but we dont come up in the top 25 because we started the season ranked very low. Then you telling the kids you cant go to a bowl because of how we thought you would have played before the season though the independence bowl might not mean much to the nation but it means alot to the players an the fans of the team.
Back to the top

Going bowling is going bowling as far as I'm concerned…….heading towards the panhandle if we take care of business on Sat

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

If we manage to find our way into a Bowl this season, it would help salvage what should have been a great year - provide some consolation for the Seniors.
Back to the top
Control functions: