Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Woohoo... Shula Bowl makes someone's National Games of Disinterest

Don't Bet On It!: National Game of Disinterest - Dawg Sports

Florida International at Florida Atlantic

As far as I know, this game may settle the conference championship of the Sun Belt and decide which team goes to the New Orleans Bowl. On the other hand, it could just as easily be a clash of winless teams to determine which will secure its elusive first victory. It also is possible that these are two equally-matched mediocre teams or two mismatched squads at opposite ends of the league standings.

None of that, though, is the point. The point, rather, is this:

I can’t tell these two teams apart, and neither can you.

One of them has Howard Schnellenberger, but you have no idea which. One of them won the conference title last year, but you’re not sure if it was F.A.U. or F.I.U.

Let’s be honest, now. Not only do you not know where either of these schools is located, you’re not even entirely convinced either of them has an actual honest-to-goodness campus. I mean . . . Florida Atlantic and Florida International? Those sound like internet-based correspondence-course colleges whose accreditation is judged suspect even by the folks at the University of Phoenix.

Idiot  ::)
Back to the top

Re: Woohoo... Shula Bowl makes someone's National Games of Disinterest

When you run a blog from Mom's basement, you should have plenty of time to look up little facts like that.
Back to the top

What an idiot
Back to the top

What an asshole, my god!  >:(
Back to the top

Woohoo... Shula Bowl makes someone's National Games of Disinterest

The Shula Bowl will mean something after all - both teams looking for their elusive first victory  :o

More like disinterested in his Blog or opinion for that matter.

I know I make a few mistakes sometimes, but if you took a few minutes to do a little research it wouldn't kill you.
Back to the top

This guy is an ignorant!!!!
who is he?
Back to the top

Why is anyone wasting their time worrying about a guy writting for dawgsports.com has to say?  It's pure ignorance and doesn't deserve any amount of attention.
Back to the top

AlexFAU06 said

This guy is an ignorant!!!!
who is he?

Who cares?  Another case of just ignore him and he will go away.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

hehe….this guy writes as if people are actually reading his stuff. Posting it on here actually boosted his hit count by 400%

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top
Control functions: