Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Alumni Event Photos

Add topic

Here are some photos provided by a member from the FAU - Michigan St. game.

Back to the top

Re: Alumni Event Photos

Alumni Event Photos

Great pics and glad to see you went!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

I can't find us in the picture but my wife and I should be behind the two guys in the individual shots, down by the railings below. Thats the section where most of the FAU fans sat. You can see a FAU jersey in the second picture. I sat next to a nice lady that is a student and also works for the engineering dept. I don't remember her name. She brought me up to date on everything going on at FAU that doesn't get included in the news. She made the trip because her family lives in Michigan.

Those are the FAU cheerleaders down below. They were all wearing those clear plastic emergency rain ponchos.

Very frustrating game. Even though Ringer run up 292 yards, MSU only scored 17 points. Pierre scored on the first possesion but it was called back for a holding call. What I was told at the game, Pierre would have scored the touchdown with or without the hold. It was no where near Pierre.

That first picture brings Mardi Gras to mind.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

I downloaded this and enlarged it to get a good look at it. My wife and I think thats us circled on the picture. That looks to be about where we were sitting.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

I was there but I dont own an underwater camera.  ;D

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: