Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

WKU beats #3 Louisville

I know everyone's been saying that when we get Los back we'll make a run in the Sun Belt conference games but it doesn't look like Western Kentucky's going away anytime soon. I'm really surprised they were able to pull off this upset considering all that they lost. The SB is going to be harder then we assumed.
Back to the top

Re: WKU beats #3 Louisville

i am proud to say that i was not one who drank the kool-aid when people said western is done with since they lost courtney lee

western is NEVER done… they are THE staple program of the Belt

western is always going to make noise in the Belt… Middle is going to be dominating this year… South Alabama may have fallen off a little, but they will still be good… UALR is the team of the west, IMO

the Belt will not be easy, at all… especially when we lose to james madison and mcneese state :-(

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top

WKU not only lost Lee they also lost Brazleton (spelling) and coach Horn. I agree with you Middle should be the team to beat, and UALR in the west, but I'm really surprised with WKU.
Back to the top

WKU beats #3 Louisville

Good win for WKU, and the SBC!

I remember two season ago, FAU beat WKU when all they had was Rice, Crews, and Graham…running a three point perimeter offense the entire game…that was actually one of the best games we ever played in school history at home…even Courtney Lee commented after the game about how well we executed given what we had to work with…

We also beat MTSU that year, and they had an arguably better squad at the time…

In contrast to football, in Hoops, anything can happen on any given night if someone gets hot and someone gets cold…

IMO, we will have our share of good nights…we just inserted a new PG into the line-up and that is a change to be absorbed…Nwjoi is used to playing 35+ minutes and now has to share…he is more of a scorer, presently, than Tucker (who is a true point guard)…chemistry needs to be worked out there…

Not trying to excuse the losses mentioned above at all, because we should have won them both; but we are on the road a rediculous amount of games this year - especially as of late…give us those teams on our court, and wonder what would be the outcome??

Sticking by 10 wins…truly believe we will achieve that…

(but the eight losses will probably be to the teams mentioned above ;D)

Just some thoughts…
Back to the top
Control functions: