Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

MTSU@ULL

Who do we want to win?
Back to the top

Re: MTSU@ULL

I guess it doesn't matter one way or the other but I'm rooting for ULL because I hate MTSU. Plus maybe it will help our cause if a bowl is looking at us or ULL and see that we smoked them. I don't think they will but I guess you never know

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

I guess it doesn't matter one way or the other but I'm rooting for ULL because I hate MTSU. Plus maybe it will help our cause if a bowl is looking at us or ULL and see that we smoked them. I don't think they will but I guess you never know

That's how I look at it.  The only thing about ULL winning is that it would give them a 5-2 conference record, vs. 4-3 for us.  I suppose our arguement would be that the difference between 5-2 and 4-3 for us was one play against MTSU..and we killed ULL.

In the end though, I don't think it matters much who wins this one.  All that matters is the location of the Bowls needing teams(I'm still holding out hope for a St. Pete bid…they already have USF, perhaps they can work out something with another bowl to set up an all Florida matchup??) and how persausive Coach, Angelos, and Brogan can be.
Back to the top

If it was physically possible I'd like them both to lose lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Yeah, that hail mary still gets to me to this day, hope ULL wins.

Back to the top

Go Cajuns!
Back to the top

For some reason I can't stand the MUTS…Go Cajuns.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

MTSU@ULL

cajuns win 42-28
Back to the top

horned_owl said

cajuns win 42-28

That means MTSU ends the season 5-7 (3-4)

Four bowl eligible teams in the SBC this year

Troy 7-4 (5-1)*
ULL 6-6 (5-2)
ASU 6-5 (4-2)*
FAU 6-6 (4-3)

*ASU vs Troy on 12/6
Back to the top

The Cajuns have really stumbled lately - two straight conference losses (to FAU & Troy).

The injury to Desormeaux looks to have impacted how this teams plays.  They are coming off a bye week, should be interesting if two of their key players (Desormeaux & Fenroy) have healed up enough to help this team turn it around.

Troy was able to ground their high powered offense, the Blue Raiders Defense is pretty good also with a week off - should be an interesting game.

If the Cajuns can get back on track on offense then it will be a long day for the Raiders, but I see this being a close game.

Would like to see the Cajuns win.
Back to the top
Control functions: