Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UF beats Alabama 31-20

Add topic

Looks like the Gators are going to play for the National Title.

And they're probably going to win it.

So get ready to be inundated with reminders about the 2009 National Champions. I'm sure it'll even be on underwear and cereal boxes.
Back to the top

Re: UF beats Alabama 31-20

I hope Oklahoma or Texas beats them...the only thing better than UF losing the SEC championship would be them losing the National Championship.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

UF beats Alabama 31-20

GO GATORS
Back to the top

I think the National Championship game was played today. After watching Florida I don't think anybody can beat them. I hate them but ya gotta give them a lot of credit and Tiebow for calling it after they lost to Miss. That took some big ones and probably will get him another Hiesman ::)
Back to the top

Talon said

I think the National Championship game was played today. After watching Florida I don't think anybody can beat them. I hate them but ya gotta give them a lot of credit and Tiebow for calling it after they lost to Miss. That took some big ones and probably will get him another Hiesman ::)

OU might be able to give them a game…we'll find out in about 3 hours if they get the chance…
Back to the top

I have no doubt they are the best team in the country.  But that doesn't mean I have to like it  :P.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

UGH. Man I hate the Gators, but I do think they are probably the most complete team. OU is most likely going to win tonight sending them to the National Championship, and they have an amazing offense, but I just think that the Gator defense will keep them from scoring as much as UF. I still hate the Gators and I don't think Tebow wins another Heisman, I think it would be ridiculous if he did and completely wrong. My vote is for McCoy or Bradford.
Back to the top

GREAT…….Now that UF has won we are going to have to endure the ESPN lovefest for Tebow the rest of the month…… ::)

Am i the only one that thinks Texas would have the best chance to beat the Gaytors had they not got screwed over?
Back to the top

Talon said

I think the National Championship game was played today.

I know. I can't imagine an UF/Oklahoma game being better than UF/Alabama.
Back to the top

Can you imagine FIU has Bama in the begining of the season and UF at the end. WOW nothing like a speeding bullet to the groin. Bama looses 9 guys I think UF looses 12 :P
Back to the top
Control functions: