Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

And now, we wait...

Well, everything that had to happen has happened.  Arizona beat Arizona State…Troy beat Ark. State to keep them at 6 wins…Rutgers beat Louisville.  All that is left now is to pray and wait and see if our campaigning has paid off.  Hopefully a Bowl out there decides that we are more deserving then some other 6-6 teams.

GO OWLS!! 
Back to the top

Re: And now, we wait...

To believe is to be strong.

I heard someone say that once.  ;)

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

we could possibly call this the night that ASU x2 went down!!!
Back to the top

horned_owl said

we could possibly call this the night that ASU x2 went down!!!

I'm reading that NC State would be invited to the PapaJohns.com bowl versus Rutgers… and they'll probably take it over the Hawaii bowl just because of the travel (Birmingham is about 550 miles from Raleigh whereas Honolulu is a little harder for fans to get to)

The Hawaii Bowl people listed Notre Dame, NC State, FAU and Central Michigan among the teams it's considering…

Notre Dame associate athletics director, John Heisler, said the Hawaii Bowl would also be a longer shot because the folks in Honolulu want the teams to arrive Dec. 19, the same day exams end at Notre Dame.

If Notre Dame won't travel during that time and NC State is in the Papajohns.com bowl… that puts us in a good position.

I guess we should stop this now and just wait it out. It's exciting though. I hope we get the invite. Dec.24th is a rough day to have a game, though! Why do they even choose a date that close to a major holiday?
Back to the top

Didn't someone on here say that we would find out tomorrow morning and not at night? If so, that'd be awesome, because I really want to know. Anyone know more about this?
Back to the top

And now, we wait...

Back to the top
Control functions: