Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Phins Finish Season @ 11-6!

Add topic

Today:

Ravens - Loss
Back to the top

Re: Phins at 7-5!

The best thing about the Buffalo game is that it is in Toronto in a dome.  Plus, they could be without Trent Edwards. 
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

The best thing about the Buffalo game is that it is in Toronto in a dome.

Big time!

Just realized my math was WRONG…

9-7 should have been…and doubt that will get a wild card…

But 10-6 isnt out of the realm of possibility?
Back to the top

Anything is possible, but no matter what I am very happy with the way this season has gone.  I think Sparano needs to be nominated for Coach of the year, (along with Parcells  :)).  If we don't make a post season appearance this year, we should be there next season.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Read an article (Sun-Sentinel?) that did the math and in order to make the playoffs we need to win the division due to Baltimore and the loss to the jets, that means we need to win out in almost all scenarios.  Is is possible, yes.  If we can win next week against Buffalo it should come down to the last game against the stinking jets.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Phins Finish Season @ 11-6!

8 and 5 and tied for 1st place!!!!  :o

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Re: Phins at 8-5!

dusky256fc said

8 and 5 and tied for 1st place!!!!  :o

Just goes to show you, God does listen ;)

Updated the above…

We have a great chance at making the playoffs after winning one game last year!
Back to the top

How bout this?  My Pats win the division,  you're beloved tuna fish take the wild card, and the Jets are left out in the cold so we can point and laugh at them… ;D…….Sound Good?
Back to the top

Making the playoffs would be awesome, but your Patriots have 3 Super Bowl rings in the last 6 years or something like that....let us have the division and you can have the wildcard and the Jets stay home.....ok with you? ;D
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Making the playoffs would be awesome, but your Patriots have 3 Super Bowl rings in the last 6 years or something like that….let us have the division and you can have the wildcard and the Jets stay home…..ok with you? ;D

With all the injuries we've had this year just getting to the playoffs would be a huge testament to Belichick and the rest of the Patriots coaching.
Back to the top
Control functions: