Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

BUY YOUR TICKETS thru FAU if you are going...

Its the only way FAU gets any money or credit for ticket sales.

GO OWLS!

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: BUY YOUR TICKETS thru FAU if you are going...

If I am willing to travel to Detroit in December I want tickets for free.  :)

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

BUY YOUR TICKETS thru FAU if you are going...

I'm planning on buying tix just to show support. I'll prolly end up framing them with my NO Bowl tix.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW!

If athletics doesn't sell enough tickets quickly to offset the cost then the DT, Cheerios, and Band may get left out in the cold… well more like the heat of SoFla.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

CanadianOwl said

I'm planning on buying tix just to show support. I'll prolly end up framing them with my NO Bowl tix.

Did you get a cool looking ticket through FAU or is it one of those bland looking Ticketmaster tickets. I'd buy a ticket even though I can't go but I don't want a generic TM ticket

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Is there a donation project….I can't go but want to donate ticket(s) to like the Boys and Girls club or something up in Detroit.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

Is there a donation project….I can't go but want to donate ticket(s) to like the Boys and Girls club or something up in Detroit.

I'm willing to do the same.  Hopefully they'll have info on that soon.

My suggestion would be to offer people who buy tickets to donate(either to a charity or to the school to use for a student trip, or whatever), a commemorative Motor City Bowl ticket autograpghed by Coach.  I have a NO Bowl ticket signed by Coach and it is a great keepsake.  Perhaps they can also offer those who buy tickets to donate a free game ticket or 2 to a game next season.  Both of these ideas would cost the program no money and they would definately help sell some Bowl tickets.  I know a lot of fans that want to go, but because of the date and/or location, just can't make it to the game.  Buying and donating the tickets will let everyone feel like they are doing their part to help the program, and get some value in return.  Hope someone in the athletic deaprtment is reading this and can implement something like this ASAP!
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

That's a pretty good idea.  I'd like to do something like that since I can't go.  How's one go about it?
Back to the top

I believe there is something set up. I will find out and let everyone know.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Jab979 said

CanadianOwl said

Did you get a cool looking ticket through FAU or is it one of those bland looking Ticketmaster tickets. I'd buy a ticket even though I can't go but I don't want a generic TM ticket

Buy it thru FAU and you get an official bowl ticket

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top
Control functions: