Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

The Confession Booth

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

For all those that said FAU would not get a bowl, that it was all over, the confession booth is now open.

I'll go first.

Bless me Howard, its been 43 days since my last confession. I am sorry I ever doubted that you could come from behind, stun us all, and weasel your way into a bowl game.  Now let us continue our streak, longest in the State of Florida, as well as your personal streak for bowl victories.  Have faith in the Owls for they are good.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Re: The Confession Booth

Count me in on this one.

I thought we had NO shot.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

09????

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

haha duksy, you have a crush on me, huh?

i thought our chances were slim to none and when we had not heard back from anyone, i really thought it was done

but credit to where credit is due… craig angelos and our department really politicked this unbelievably… i am very proud of our athletics department right now, which is NOT something i get to say often

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Count me in on this one.

I thought we had NO shot.

And honestly, bc I was disappointed in the season as a whole, I didn't really think we necessarily deserved a bowl bid.

BUT I'LL TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!

Let's hope Howard capitalizes on 2 bowl games in a row (especially this one being at large) to get a stellar recruiting class!
Back to the top

I dont remember the date, but the Tesday night at MTSU, i said "I guess i dont have to worry about going to a bowl game this year"…

Forgive me father…

Peyton
Back to the top

The Confession Booth

Peyton77 said

I dont remember the date, but the Tesday night at MTSU, i said "I guess i dont have to worry about going to a bowl game this year"…

Forgive me father…

Make up for it by taking the baby to Detroit. They gotta start somewhere.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

CanadianOwl said

Peyton77 said

Forgive me father…

Make up for it by taking the baby to Detroit. They gotta start somewhere.

The only way that kid is going to detroit 3 weeks old is on a private plane, and unless i hit the LOTTO in the next week or so, she will not be attending, as for me, not sure about my work situation as i just took a week off..

Peyton
Back to the top

That thing would burn if I stepped into it! Or I would!?!

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

Ok, I did we would go to a bowl game but after watching the way we played I doubted that we deserved to go anywhere…I mean I know it was a very sloppy season that picked up late but I still can't believe were playing in the Motor City Bowl…I mean after an epic Shula Bowl I would say we deserve it but I think this was a very lucky pickup we got.  But Go OWLS either way
Back to the top
Control functions: