Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

We are forgetting something

Fellow Owls,

We are forgetting that we have someone that no other school has.  Frank Brogan.  The man brought the REPUBLICAN DEBATES to Boca Raton Florida.  He sit on countless committees, including NCAA and Sunbelt.  I am willing to bet that he was the wild card in all of this.  He is a great speaker and he has a dynamic personality that will continue to lift FAU….And he is my boss, so i hope he reads this! Hahaha
Back to the top

Re: We are forgetting Somthing

OWLUMNI said

Fellow Owls,

We are forgetting that we have someone that no other school has.  Frank Brogan.  The man brought the REPUBLICAN DEBATES to Boca Raton Florida.  He sit on countless committees, including NCAA and Sunbelt.  I am willing to bet that he was the wild card in all of this.  He is a great speaker and he has a dynamic personality that will continue to lift FAU….And he is my boss, so i hope he reads this! Hahaha

Nah, he doesn't read this. He apparently spends all his time flirting on Juicycampus, didn't you hear?  ::)
Back to the top

We are forgetting something

Not to get off topic, but the greeks are really letting their high schoolish immaturity shine through on juicycampus.com  Ok, anyway lets go OWLS!!! Motor City Bowl > New Orleans bowl…… ;D
Back to the top

I don't know who called and talked to whom, but I'm willing to bet Brogan had something to do with it as well.

The marketing efforts that the athletics department (and the university) does as a whole has taken some abuse by people on this board with informed and strong opinions (which is fine).

But the bottom line is, let's give credit where credit is due, the university pulled this off (albeit Brogan, Angelos, Dexter, Terry, etc.) This was a team effort and it mirrored the FIU comeback - a 4th quarter, breathtaking comeback to win.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: