Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Wow, Nice Job!

Your guys really turned it around, Minnesota unfortunately, went the other way. Injuries without  depth is a very bad combination.

Your Owls clawed their way back from a bad start to get into a Bowl Game. It was very nice to see and good luck against CMU. They aren't a bad team. They can put points on the board, they been "bowling" and there should have some fans in the stands.

But your guys could have easily quit and they didn't.

They'll be fine.
Back to the top

Re: Wow, Nice Job!

iceland12 said

Your guys really turned it around, Minnesota unfortunately, went the other way. Injuries without  depth is a very bad combination.

Your Owls clawed their way back from a bad start to get into a Bowl Game. It was very nice to see and good luck against CMU. They aren't a bad team. They can put points on the board, they been "bowling" and there should have some fans in the stands.

But your guys could have easily quit and they didn't.

They'll be fine.

Thanks for the kind words and your program took a step in the right direction. Wasn't your leading rusher ruled out for the season shortly before we played you? I'm sure if he was there, it would be a lot different.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Wow, Nice Job!

With a little bit of envy…and a lot of well wishes….I congratulate FAU and hope you guys win, and represent well the Sun Belt against CMU in your Bowl!!!!

Congrats!!!!  Hopefully, next year we will have as many as 3-4 SBC teams going "bowling", including FIU and FAU!!
Back to the top

FIUFanatic said

With a little bit of envy…and a lot of well wishes….I congratulate FAU and hope you guys win, and represent well the Sun Belt against CMU in your Bowl!!!!

Congrats!!!!  Hopefully, next year we will have as many as 3-4 SBC teams going "bowling", including FIU and FAU!!

Thanks Fanatic,

Keep your head up high because very shortly you will know the excitement of what it's like when your team goes to a bowl game. Congrats on a great season

Back to the top

Nice Signature Jab!

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

Nice Signature Jab!

Thanks! I stole it from Fausports.com haha

Back to the top

Jab979 said

SeminOWL2006 said

Nice Signature Jab!

Thanks! I stole it from Fausports.com haha

Jab,

Think you can make it a "wee bit" smaller?? :)
Back to the top

Yeah I know, this thing is huge.. I'll see what I can do

** Better? lol

Back to the top

Jab979 said

Yeah I know, this thing is huge.. I'll see what I can do

** Better? lol

You didn't have to get rid of it!  It was just a little much size wise ;D
Back to the top

It should still be there, I just cut it down in size

Back to the top
Control functions: