Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Motor City Bowl merchandise?

EVERY SINGLE bowl except for the Motor City Bowl has their Merchandise/Store/Shop link on their website up and running with shirts, hats, etc. to buy stuff.

does any one know what is going with the motor city bowl?  i want an FAU shirt

i emailed the guy on the Merchandise page of the bowl's website and this was his response…

"Yes, you can order thru FAU website."

thanks for the information buddy… except the FAU online store hasn't been updated since 1976.

any one know what is going on?

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top

Re: Motor City Bowl merchandise?

I don't know details, but I can tell you that FAU is working with the merchandising guy from the Motor City Bowl. I got that update last night.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

And as a side note, I suggest holding off on buying merchandise until you see if there is a package: i.e. - join the Owl Club and get a free t-shirt; join the FAU NAA and get a free t-shirt; buy two tickets and get a free t-shirt. That would give you more bang for your buck and help the school in a broader sense.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

thanks smit

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top

Motor City Bowl merchandise?

smittysahoot said

And as a side note, I suggest holding off on buying merchandise until you see if there is a package: i.e. - join the Owl Club and get a free t-shirt; join the FAU NAA and get a free t-shirt; buy two tickets and get a free t-shirt. That would give you more bang for your buck and help the school in a broader sense.

LISTEN TO SMITTY, HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT!!!!
good job man on keeping us updated!
Back to the top

AlexFAU06 said

LISTEN TO SMITTY, HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT!!!!
good job man on keeping us updated!

Thanks for the props, AlexFAU06. But my comment above is a thought. I have no "inside information" on whether or not alumni and/or athletic would package merchandise with tickets/memberships.

Although I have a hunch…

Back to the top

wow still no gear this is pissing me off
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

just came back from the bookstore they don't have anything either.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

What worries me is that the company that FAU contracts to sell their merchandise on FAUsports.com has a headline above their merchandise that says: "In order to guarantee SHIPPING (not actual delivery) before Xmas, ALL orders must be placed by Wed, Dec 10th."

Maybe FAU will put the bug in the ear of the folks they contract that the MCBowl stuff needs to be IN HAND of our fans by Dec. 23 so they can wear their shirts Dec. 26 at the watch party(ies)!

And if you look on the Motor City Bowl site, it still says MAC is playing BIG TEN. So maybe the MCBowl folk aren't updating and/or helping with the delay in merchandise concern?

Back to the top

smittysahoot said

owlcountry40 said

What worries me is that the company that FAU contracts to sell their merchandise on FAUsports.com has a headline above their merchandise that says: "In order to guarantee SHIPPING (not actual delivery) before Xmas, ALL orders must be placed by Wed, Dec 10th."

Maybe FAU will put the bug in the ear of the folks they contract that the MCBowl stuff needs to be IN HAND of our fans by Dec. 23 so they can wear their shirts Dec. 26 at the watch party(ies)!

And if you look on the Motor City Bowl site, it still says MAC is playing BIG TEN. So maybe the MCBowl folk aren't updating and/or helping with the delay in merchandise concern?

From what i have been told, the situation is not good form a logistical and access perspective…

There is an unecessary amount of "control" involved…

Perhaps Nunzio or 09 care to elaborate more…
Back to the top
Control functions: