Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Overheard Paris in one of my finals......

Said he's never seen snow before……. ;D
Back to the top

Re: Overheard Paris in one of my finals......

I dont think that's gonna affect his play. Afterall..there is a roof over Ford Field. :P

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

yeh but all these Florida kids are excited for a possibly snowy christmas...thats fun!

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

I think Coach needs to mandate that there be NO SNOWBALL WARS! We dont want anybody gettin hurt!

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

BocaCoop said

I think Coach needs to mandate that there be NO SNOWBALL WARS! We dont want anybody gettin hurt!

You gotta let them have some fun. I remember a few years ago the baseball team was in NJ and there was snow on the ground and Cooney was saying they were all outside throwing snowballs at each other and having a blast. You don't want anyone getting hurt but you also want them to be able to have fun. They're 18-21 year old kids

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Overheard Paris in one of my finals......

No ice balls or hard packing, thats all you need to say.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

Umm…

Being a S. Florida native and onlyl seen snow once on my Honeymoon (Where I was too busy doing other things then to play in the snow) What do these terms mean?

If players havent seen it, you can bet they dont know what they are either.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

SeminOWL2006 said

Umm…

Being a S. Florida native and onlyl seen snow once on my Honeymoon (Where I was too busy doing other things then to play in the snow) What do these terms mean?

If players havent seen it, you can bet they dont know what they are either.

well sometimes the ice mixes in with snow so he was saying make sure your just throwing soft snow and not ice because that can really hurt someone. Hard packing means sometimes if its a heavy snow that falls you can make a solid snow ball out of it and it becomes more like a baseball than a snowball

Back to the top

The good news is that with our pitchers, they weren't able to hit anyone with the snowballs anyway  ;D
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

The good news is that with our pitchers, they weren't able to hit anyone with the snowballs anyway  ;D

LOL!!!  ;D  funny cuz its true

Back to the top
Control functions: