Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Foundation - message on the Owls Back2BackBowl Challenge

FAU Foundation - message on the Owls Back2BackBowl Challenge

I received an e-mail message concerning the bowl game and talked with Susan Pierce and she said to pass this along so everyone knows of the opportunities to help FAU with the bowl game. FAU is really pulling together to try and raise money for this trip. It's great to see that FAU is clicking on all cylinders to get this bowl game going. Here's the message:

"The Florida Atlantic University Owls are going to the Motor City Bowl!!  Making NCAA history in 2007 for making it to a bowl game in only our seventh year of existence, FAU Football will play Central Michigan in Detroit on December 26, 2008.  Coach Schnellenberger is preparing the team for its second bowl victory.  The only bowl game to be broadcast (8:00, ESPN) on that day, the Motor City Bowl will provide extraordinary exposure for FAU.

Your help is needed to make the most of this experience for our students.  President Brogan has contributed $1,000 and asks you to participate in the Owls’ Back2BackBowl Challenge.

Will you please help to make this a memorable experience?

Please respond to this e-mail or call me at 561-297-4040.  Checks may be written to the “FAU Foundation” and sent to my attention.

Thank you.  This is a most memorable college experience for our great students.  It is a major step forward for our growing football program.  It is wonderful to be part of it.

GO OWLS!!

Susan

PS. If you are unable to provide $1,000, please know that any amount supports the cause."

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: