Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Great Idea: Buy 2 Tickets for Military/Youth of Detriot and receive H.S. Signed:

Back to the top

Re: Great Idea: Buy 2 Tickets for Military/Youth of Detriot and receive H.S. Signed:

For those of you not going on the trip,this is a great chance to help under privileged youth, help FAU and help yourself (with a game ticket signed and then frame it on your wall!)

Everyone wins!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: Great Idea: Buy 2 Tickets for Military/Youth of Detriot and receive H.S. Signed:

Wish they had mentioned this before I bought the four tickets I donated.  >:(
Back to the top

owlcoholic said

Wish they had mentioned this before I bought the four tickets I donated.  >:(
I don't think they'll have a problem helping you with this.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

I am thinking about doing this, but does anyone have an extra ticket from last year they could sell me? I would like to be able to frame all the tickets from the bowl games.
Back to the top

Re: Great Idea: Buy 2 Tickets for Military/Youth of Detriot and receive H.S. Sig

How about buying tix for the band to go on the trip latest report is that it looks like we may be stating home for the holidays
Back to the top

Great Idea: Buy 2 Tickets for Military/Youth of Detriot and receive H.S. Signed:

Lago said

I am thinking about doing this, but does anyone have an extra ticket from last year they could sell me? I would like to be able to frame all the tickets from the bowl games.

Lago:
Let me go home and check what I call my FAU shrine. But I'll tell ya what … LOL…

I'll give you an FAU New Orleans Bowl ticket…signed by coach…. if you purchase two tickets to the Motor City Bowl.

Negotiations! LMAO

horned_owl said

How about buying tix for the band to go on the trip latest report is that it looks like we may be stating home for the holidays

Trust me Horned Owl, I think everyone wants the band there. But with FAU athletics strapped for cash, it's not the $45 ticket preventing your trip, but rather the hotel and flight expense.

Back to the top

Re: Great Idea: Buy 2 Tickets for Military/Youth of Detriot and receive H.S. Sig

Well have to see what our director tells us at our bowl meeting today
Back to the top

Lago said

check your private messages

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

Lago said

Lago:
Let me go home and check what I call my FAU shrine. But I'll tell ya what … LOL…

I'll give you an FAU New Orleans Bowl ticket…signed by coach…. if you purchase two tickets to the Motor City Bowl.

Negotiations! LMAO

horned_owl said

Trust me Horned Owl, I think everyone wants the band there. But with FAU athletics strapped for cash, it's not the $45 ticket preventing your trip, but rather the hotel and flight expense.

Deal! Let me know when you get home tonight. Since you mentioned your shrine, you don't happen to have an extra one of those signed footballs they gave out at the end of last year? (I seem to already have gotten lucky once today, might as well go for the gold  ;D) I would PAY for that.

owl09 said

Lago said

check your private messages

Check your PMs.
Back to the top
Control functions: