Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

President Brogan Video

Received an e-mail from the FAU Foundation, Inc. this morning with a link to a message from President Brogan. I can't see the message at work (dang firewalls).

Brogan Bowl Video

FAU is really marketing this fund raising campaign.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: President Brogan Video

This is the message Smitty referenced…Directly below it in my inbox was a second message from Dexter Lamont.

Are they screening these before they go out?

There are two different prices…

Back to the top

What do you mean screening these before they go out?

to make sure you don't get duplicates?

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

yes…

kind of self defeating sending conflicting offerings to the same individual, don't you think?
Back to the top

I know what you are saying. Here's what I think happened (because it happens at my institution sometimes too)

The Foundation sent out the e-mail with Brogan's picture. That was sent to those who are members of the alumni association or who have given money in the past to the school.

The one from Dexter is probably to another list of e-mail addresses.

And, if you take the $45 ticket and add the $5 processing fee on it, it will equal $50. So maybe the price is the same after all?

But let's take the high road on this: I'm glad FAU is sending sooooo many e-mails to everyone.  One went out to the faculty/staff today and on Monday, one went out to the student/fac/staff advertising a special $30 rate for them.

Back to the top

President Brogan Video

smittysahoot said

one went out to the student/fac/staff advertising a special $30 rate for them.

They are asking students to underwrite tickets on this as well??
Back to the top

Not necessarily. They invited them to join the Owls at the bowl game and advertised ticket sales.

Did anyone else receive a robo-call from Rusty Smith today?

Back to the top

smittysahoot said

Not necessarily. They invited them to join the Owls at the bowl game and advertised ticket sales.

Did anyone else receive a robo-call from Rusty Smith today?

Yeah it ended up being a wakeup call from Rusty Smith, LOL.
Back to the top

Well I did my part.  I donated 2 tickets today.  They said ticket sales(donations) were going well. 
Back to the top

Awesome! Who else has done it?

I'd be interested to see how many of FAU's "biggest fans" are taking part in the ticket donation program.

Back to the top
Control functions: