Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Main CMU message board?

Has this been posted anywhere? 

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Re: Main CMU message board?

Back to the top

Looks like our old lay out......Bytor, LM77, and Florida_Owl; thanks for everything you put into this.....Owlsnest is def easier to navigate around!
Back to the top

Just signed up... gonna try and start some "healthy" bantering... they seem pretty confident over there
Back to the top

Main CMU message board?

Boone said

Just signed up… gonna try and start some "healthy" bantering… they seem pretty confident over there

Aye, but so far a nice bunch no one dogging they jsut dont know alot about us.

LOL they REALLY seem preoccupied with WMU.

I think were just an afterthought after theyre bantering with the other directional school up there.

;D

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Boone said

Just signed up… gonna try and start some "healthy" bantering… they seem pretty confident over there

For good reason.  :)  Anyway, its always fun to have some good nature "conversations."

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

Boone said

Aye, but so far a nice bunch no one dogging they jsut dont know alot about us.

LOL they REALLY seem preoccupied with WMU.

I think were just an afterthought after theyre bantering with the other directional school up there.

;D

Western Michigan is our rival… enough said…

Back to the top

I posted a couple of replies over there… they have this one thread where they are comparing all our football players with look-a-likes… they must have a lot of time on their hands… what with snow storms and all LMAO  ;D
Back to the top

Boone said

I posted a couple of replies over there… they have this one thread where they are comparing all our football players with look-a-likes… they must have a lot of time on their hands… what with snow storms and all LMAO  ;D

FAU Fans are doing the same thing (Owl's Nest)…

Back to the top

CMUChippewa said

Boone said

FAU Fans are doing the same thing (Owl's Nest)…

You started it LOL  :D  All in the name of fun… it's good to build a little energy before gameday!!!  There are some pretty funny look-a-likes….
Back to the top
Control functions: