Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Motor City Bowl - Watch Parties!

I thought I would start a thread for those of us across the country that are not able to make it to the game but would like to meet up with other Owl fans to watch on TV/ESPN.

I, myself, will be on Long Island visiting family (Glenwood Cove area) if any Owls fans are in the area and want to hit an area sports bar let me know…

Feel free to post any other watch parties across the country….

Back to the top

Re: Motor City Bowl - Watch Parties!

Boone said

I thought I would start a thread for those of us across the country that are not able to make it to the game but would like to meet up with other Owl fans to watch on TV/ESPN.

I, myself, will be on Long Island visiting family (Glenwood Cove area) if any Owls fans are in the area and want to hit an area sports bar let me know…

Feel free to post any other watch parties across the country….

Boone:

You may want to touchbase with Exit39 via PM, i believe he is up in that neck of the woods as well…
Back to the top

Anyone going to be in the Gainsville area? That could be a really dangerous place to watch with UF in hte NC,lol.
Back to the top

I've got a group of about 10 watching the game in Atlanta somewhere…even a few CMU grads as well. Drop me a PM if you're in the area
Back to the top

I'll be in the Kissimmee/South Orlando Area watchin the game.  Not sure if I'll be at a bar, or at the someone's house, so I'm pretty open as far as where to watch if anyone will be around the area.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

anyone in Fort Lauderdale?
Back to the top

Motor City Bowl - Watch Parties!

AlexFAU06 said

anyone in Fort Lauderdale?

I'm sure they'll be a watch party in Boca Raton and/or Deerfield. I hope you can make it up for that!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

My guess would be Duffy's in Deerfield even though we're 0 for on games watched their this season and 1-1 at Duffy's in Boca

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

rumor has it, the ALE HOUSE on yamato is going to be where the Boca watch party is……

Wanna make this the official watch party of Owlsnest?
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

rumor has it, the ALE HOUSE on yamato is going to be where the Boca watch party is……

Wanna make this the official watch party of Owlsnest?

Done!

I've always had fun at Duffy's in Boca. The NO bowl last year was a great time.
Back to the top
Control functions: