Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

OFFICIAL MOTOR CITY BOWL WATCH PARTY

OFFICIAL MOTOR CITY BOWL WATCH PARTY

Miller's Alehouse located on Yamato.

Let's Pack the HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This event is going to be huge!!!!!  Specials include $2.00 beers $5.00 Pitchers.  Also, $5.00  FAU BLUE Long Islands or RED Cosmopolitans.

OWL CLUB and FAU National Alumni Association Members receive 10% off your bill.

Surprises, Giveaways, a of course OWL FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!

Any questions please contact Jose at [email protected]

GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top

Re: OFFICIAL MOTOR CITY BOWL WATCH PARTY

OWLUMNI said

Miller's Alehouse located on Yamato.

Let's Pack the HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This event is going to be huge!!!!!  Specials include $2.00 beers $5.00 Pitchers.  Also, $5.00  FAU BLUE Long Islands or RED Cosmopolitans.

OWL CLUB and FAU National Alumni Association Members receive 10% off your bill.

Surprises, Giveaways, a of course OWL FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!

Any questions please contact Jose at [email protected]

GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job Jose!!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Awesome! And glad to see that FAU NAA and Owl Club members get an extended discount. That's awesome.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

The drink Specials are pretty good.  So is this really going to be the Offical watch party?  Because if it is, we need everyone to go there instead of Duffys.  Come on Owl Country lets all get together, and cheer our team to victory.  Go Owls!!!!!
Back to the top

YES!  This is the Official Florida Atlantic University OWLS Watch Party.  We want to bring everyone out to Miller's Alehouse On Friday the 26th at 7:00pm and cheer on the OWLS and watch them kick some Chippewa behind!!!!!!!

TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS, RELATIVES, NEIGHBORS, EVEN THE GUY THAT YOU SEE AT PUBLIX EVERY DAY IN THE DELI LINE!!!! EVERYONE!!!!! WE WANT A PACKED HOUSE!

GO OWLS
Back to the top

its always $5.00 pitchers…….i know cause im always there…..

hmmmmm ohh well see yah all there…..ill prb be outside on the patio area
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

its always $5.00 pitchers…….i know cause im always there…..

Just hope we get some kick back monies for promoting thier location and pouring (no pun intended) in the $$$…

Don't need another Duffy's relationship where we go and drop cake only to have nothing reciprocated…

TV screens and beer are on every corner…nothing "special" there…
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Just hope we get some kick back monies for promoting thier location and pouring (no pun intended) in the $$$…

Don't need another Duffy's relationship where we go and drop cake only to have nothing reciprocated…

TV screens and beer are on every corner…nothing "special" there…

Let's hope they are corporate partners soon!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am trying to host a party with an establishment in Boca Raton, the town our Alma Mater is located in.  There is not ONE single bar in Boca Raton that promotes Florida Atlantic as their official bar.  How many bars in Tallahassee promote FSU, UF or UM?  Probably not that many.  Boca Raton area?  Well we have Bru's Room which has a lot of Ohio State or UF fans.  Hurricane Bar and Grill?  Pitt….Duffy's?  I've seen a lot of Gator fans and Michigan Fans…I am sure most of you can name a few others.  Yes, I agree with you we should get money into the program, but we need a place to gather for the games.  After we show that we can make an establishment OURS, the money will come not only from corporate but from patrons that frequent the establishment.

I am going to be completely honest with all of you.  I am in a new position at Florida Atlantic and it is tough because I am an Alumni (soon to be a twice Alumni) and a FAN and I want all of the same things all of you do.  But IT IS HARD especially in the economy.  Yes, Alehouse should give us a kickback, but it is not going to happen, not a big one at least. Finally, like we discussed in the Traditions section, us fans, need to GET INVOLVED MORE!  More than we are already.  The Watch Party is OPEN TO EVERYONE students, staff, faculty, alumni, and community.

This is what I propose for the Watch Party:
  1. Show Up
  2. Wear Blue
  3. Support the Team
  4. Watch us kick butt; and
  5. Network with other Owls
  6. If you see a student TALK WITH THEM.  Let them know about the OWLSNEST!

Let's show Boca Raton that we will become a COLLEGE TOWN!!!!! and we need a place JUST FOR OWLS!!!!
Back to the top

OWLUMNI said

There is not ONE single bar in Boca Raton that promotes Florida Atlantic as their official bar.

My point exactly…and since it is not happening, who's to blame?

The U admin, or the bar?

Just want what's best for the U!

Get er Dun Jose!

Write the proposal :)

Back to the top
Control functions: