Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Motor City Bowl - Fan group that is going read this

Hey fans, alumni, players parents, etc.

Instead of doing the message boarding in the FAUOWLSNEST, where people who aren't going on the trip may be bogged down with information overload, I thought we might start a separate e-mail group with flight information, where we want to meet prior to the game, after the game, where we are sitting, etc.

Please send me a private message with your first and last name (and anyone coming with you), your e-mail address, university affiliation (fan, alumni, parent of player,  etc.) and where you are staying. This won't be public information, but I'll send an e-mail to the group that responds in a few days with what everyone is doing and we can start a dialogue of where we want to meet and what restaurant/bar we want to turn into OWL COUNTRY.

Thanks,
$mitty

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: Motor City Bowl - Fan group that is going read this

Motor City Bowl - Fan group that is going read this

smittysahoot said

Hey fans, alumni, players parents, etc.

Instead of doing the message boarding in the FAUOWLSNEST, where people who aren't going on the trip may be bogged down with information overload, I thought we might start a separate e-mail group with flight information, where we want to meet prior to the game, after the game, where we are sitting, etc.

Please send me a private message with your first and last name (and anyone coming with you), your e-mail address, university affiliation (fan, alumni, parent of player,  etc.) and where you are staying. This won't be public information, but I'll send an e-mail to the group that responds in a few days with what everyone is doing and we can start a dialogue of where we want to meet and what restaurant/bar we want to turn into OWL COUNTRY.

Thanks,
$mitty

Smitty do you know any alumni in Detroit that own a bar/restaurant this time?
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Smitty do you know any alumni in Detroit that own a bar/restaurant this time?

I don't know and I haven't heard of any. Plus, with weather conditions unknown, I'm going to try and find a place within walking distance of the team hotel.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Fri
Dec 26

Mostly Cloudy

28° H
23° L

Back to the top
Control functions: