Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

USF vs. Memphis

Add topic

USF vs. Memphis

Who do you root for here? Being a born and raised Florida guy you always want to try to root for the Florida teams but I have found that is becoming more difficult for me with FAU moving on and up in football.

I think I have to go with Memphis here, I just can't stand Leavitt!!!

It's under FAU football because it impacts our recruiting so let's not go there, unless you are a moderator.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Re: USF vs. Memphis

I'm rooting for Memphis!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I dislike both of them but I think I'm gonna go for USF just because I bet on them even though it was only $10 with a parlay

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

USF is  gonna kill them
Back to the top

From Tampa, and my entire family is Alumni or a Current Student…..

so i gotta go for the Green and Gold……

That and i cant stand that dude from MEMPHIS that was on our board last year…..i hope he crys again this year…..
Back to the top

Really…the topic had to be moved?  Ridiculous.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

well i guess it doesnt have anything to do with FAU......
Back to the top

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Both teams have their share of annoying fans.  I think USF wins this one pretty easily, especially since the game is in St. Pete.  BUT I think it would be hilarious if USF lost to a team we beat last year, so I'll be pulling for Memphis in this one.  Nothing personal against USF fans.  A loss to Memphis may in some way help swing a recruit or two our way…Plus I just dislike your arrogant coach.
Back to the top

I know USF has better Talent and a better team, but I also want Memphis to win.  I would like us to beat our bowl game and USF to Lose that would make are up and coming program look even better.  The icing on the cake would be like what was mentioned above the Bulls losing to a team we beat last year. Go Owls!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: