Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ineligible Players

Anyone hear about any of our players being ineligible for the bowl game. I have a friend who told me he heard 4 names. Starting linebacker Andre Clark, starting o-line Brandon Jackson and Kevin Miller, and also starting kicker Warley Leroy. Anyone else hear any other names? This isn't good, 3 seniors and 4 starters out, hopefully we can still pull it out.
Back to the top

Re: Ineligible Players

I haven't heard anything

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

I've heard of 3-4 players will not be making the trip.

Did not here about Jackson, that will be a big hit on the line that is already thin if true.

I don't think St. Clair will be making the trip either.

As far as Leroy, could explain why someone other then Leroy pulling FG duty today & the kid can boot them (not even sure if the kid is eligible to play) - I need to find out who he was & is?  I believe he might be a transfer?

Back to the top

Bytor said

I've heard of 3-4 players will not be making the trip.

Did not here about Jackson, that will be a big hit on the line that is already thin if true.

I don't think St. Clair will be making the trip either.

As far as Leroy, could explain why someone other then Leroy pulling FG duty today & the kid can boot them (not even sure if the kid is eligible to play) - I need to find out who he was & is?  I believe he might be a transfer?

Ross Gornall…

He is from Auburn.
Back to the top

Ineligible Players

I'm certain he's eligible. He's kicking off for most of the second half of the year.
Back to the top

so you're saying there's a chance we'll be 100% on our field goals now???  ;D
Back to the top

Warley not being eligible is a good thing lol. This Gornall guy I hear is pretty good. One can only hope Warley has to stay behind lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

I'm certain he's eligible. He's kicking off for most of the second half of the year.

Then one would wonder why he hasn't been kicking FGs??

Curious on that?

I thought he was awaiting the 1 year transfer rule?
Back to the top

Maybe coach thought Warley was doing fine on field goals but wanted the new guy to get some action to? Also, I thought we was a walk-on that just came from Auburn. Would he still have to wait if he just transferred here for academics, then just decided to try out?
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

Maybe coach thought Warley was doing fine on field goals but wanted the new guy to get some action to? Also, I thought we was a walk-on that just came from Auburn. Would he still have to wait if he just transferred here for academics, then just decided to try out?

He's a walk-on, not a transfer. Told me he didn't like it up at Auburn… said it was very clique-ish. He's very happy to be here and loves being able to play for us.
Back to the top
Control functions: