Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

MCB Preparations

Here are a few pics from Sundays practice.

Back to the top

Re: MCB Preparations

Back to the top

I will post others later on the main site - I have a bunch of stuff to catch-up on this week and one of the things I need to do is complete the photo galleries & video section.  I have a bunch of stuff for you guys.

I also have a few video's from Sunday's practice I need to edit & will post later as well.

Back to the top

Speaking of preparations, I emphasize once again to dress warm! Over the past week we have got at least 16 inches of snow and the temperature has been 25 or lower every day.  Have fun in Detroit!
Back to the top

Until I set up the Forum to be able to post video's, I'll have to post a link to the video clip.

It from Sunday's practice and has been edited to delete certain parts, like snap counts, etc….

Enjoy!!

Practice video clips from Sundays practice in preperation for the MCB Bowl game:

Video Clip
Back to the top

I just added music to the same video clip about, let me know if you prefer music in the background or just a plain video with no sound.

Video clip with background music
Back to the top

You can always turn down the music if you don't like it so I say go with music in the background.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

MCB Preparations

Love it!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Just a quick question. Who was at qb at the end of the vid? He looked like a wide reciever but had on the red QB practice jersey, like we were running the wildcat, but with a reciever instead of a rb. What was that about?
Back to the top

Shhhhhhh…it seems to be working for other Florida teams  ;)
Back to the top
Control functions: