Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Hating on CMU?

Can someone find something about these guys or something they have said for me to dislike them?  Every article I read and even on their message board they seem like nice people with a good football team and a very good QB.

I need a CMU version of Bossman to come out so I can get more fired up about whoopin' up on them Friday.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Re: Hating on CMU?

Ain't happening…from what i have seen, they are a class act all around…rare find in today's football landscape!
Back to the top

Hating on CMU?

Agreed,

Not one Horses ass on either team yet has show up on the boards.

WTH is the Internet Message board coming too? ??? ;)

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Yeah, it's hard to hate them.  I actually have a lot oof respect for their program.  I'd like to think it's hard for them to hate us too.  It's been very cordial around here.

That doesn't mean I don't want to beat the tar out of their football team on Friday though…

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Agreed,

Not one Horses ass on either team yet has show up on the boards.

WTH is the Internet Message board coming too? ??? ;)

HAHAHA I know, last year it was quite humorous when Bossman came on here but all he could talk about was his BBall team. This year the Chips fans come on the board, tell us where to stay, where to eat, and that they hope we enjoy our time. I'm from NY originally I'm not used to people being so nice. lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Too nice to be true!!
This is a TRAP!!!!!
;D

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

AlexFAU06 said

Too nice to be true!!
This is a TRAP!!!!!
;D

GO OWLS!

I think you're correct, it is a trap.  They lull us into a daze with their mind numbing niceness and then pounce.

I have a little too much time on my hands this morning.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Here's something to hate them for: LOL

They reserved Hockey Town Cafe on game day! So now I have to find somewhere else to eat!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

They reserved Hockey Town Cafe on game day! So now I have to find somewhere else to eat!

They seem like nice people, just eat with them.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

smittysahoot said

They seem like nice people, just eat with them.

HAHA good call.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: