Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New Blog Entry: Arrived in Detroit - but I rather be in Canada

Add topic

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: New Blog Entry: Arrived in Detroit - but I rather be in Canada

New Blog Entry: Arrived in Detroit - but I rather be in Canada

It's ironic on so many levels that this is the only sign in the hotel.
Back to the top

Lm77 said

It's ironic on so many levels that this is the only sign in the hotel.

I wonder who put that up??

:D
Back to the top

The strip clubs in Canada are soooooo much better… I mean uhh if you're into that sorta thing  ;)

Bring back some Molson while you're in Canada. Labbatts is OK but Molson Ice or Molson Golden is the way to go

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

The strip clubs in Canada are soooooo much better… I mean uhh if you're into that sorta thing  ;)

Bring back some Molson while you're in Canada. Labbatts is OK but Molson Ice or Molson Golden is the way to go

Two thoughts

1) "Meatloaf with garlic mashed potatoes: $28"

That's f****** crazy. That better be the best meatloaf you ever had. You know who does meatloaf well? Bru's Room.

2) Have you seen Jay Warman? Last year the UP did a daily blog about the Bowl experience. I just checked their site and there's no banner there this time. Jay's last blog pst was Dec. 7th. Huh.

Back to the top

The banner was not put up by the guy you thought it was. When he got to the hotel last night, he was surprised to see it up.

The meatloaf was the best I ever had, actually, but it wasn't enough to fill me up. So I went back at 8 p.m. for a $26 buffet, but was so tired, I didn't eat $26 worth.

I haven't seen Jay. But then again, I haven't seen a lot of people.

Check out the new blog!

p.s. I won't be blogging anymore today. I don't think I'll have time to write an entry, but I will be sending pictures to Florida_Owl and he will post them as available. So it will be more like piclog.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: