Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Another Short MCB Preview from ESPN

It's short and guess who he is picking to win?

ESPN: Bruce Feldman's Preview
Back to the top

Re: Another Short MCB Preview from ESPN

Bytor said

It's short and guess who he is picking to win?

ESPN: Bruce Feldman's Preview

On paper, CMU looks like they should win…

but that's why we play the game.
Back to the top

Yes… we all know that games aren't played on paper, they're played by little men in our television.

I think it's going to be a nail-biter and neither team should pull away (though I hope you guys do).

That said, go Owls!

"I thank the gods: they gave to me a dauntless and defiant soul." - William Ernest Henley
Back to the top

Boh said

Yes… we all know that games aren't played on paper, they're played by little men in our television.

I think it's going to be a nail-biter and neither team should pull away (though I hope you guys do).

That said, go Owls!

thanks…

i was pulling for you guys against So Miss… you guys are the only Belt team i root for

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top

Another Short MCB Preview from ESPN

owl09 said

Boh said

That said, go Owls!

thanks…

i was pulling for you guys against So Miss… you guys are the only Belt team i root for

same here…tough loss for the Trojans, and the Belt…i know alot of folks say they don't feel that was So Miss is a tough team, but i would beg to differ…one play made the whole game…it was a tough fight to the finish; as were five of thier contests this season…

Let's hope we get one tommorow night for the SBC!

On a side note:

never heard anything back on that kids leg…Hope he was ok…anybody hear anything?
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

owl09 said

Boh said

That said, go Owls!

thanks…

same here…tough loss for the Trojans, and the Belt…i know alot of folks say they don't feel that was So Miss is a tough team, but i would beg to differ…one play made the whole game…it was a tough fight to the finish; as were five of thier contests this season…

Let's hope we get one tommorow night for the SBC!

On a side note:

never heard anything back on that kids leg…Hope he was ok…anybody hear anything?

Yeah i was rooting for troy too….Thanks for the support.

that poor kids leg almost broke off….that was intense.  Hope he's alright

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

Ive noticed that none of the ESPN people are giving them a huge point win.  Every prediction that i have seen has been close….They know were capable of the upset..

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top
Control functions: