Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ESPN Kirk Herbstreit on the MCB

Short Video on the Player to watch for the MCB:

Link:
Kirk Herbstreit on the MCB

Back to the top

Re: ESPN Kirk Herbstreit on the MCB

Herb,

Glad we could give you a pay check at one point in time to "talk us up" at The Ox…now, you're true colors come out ;D

Go get em' Rusty!
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Herb,

Glad we could give you a pay check at one point in time to "talk us up" at The Ox…now, you're true colors come out ;D

Right? Guy's a douchebag. Sorry. Lee Corso is awesome though.
Back to the top

ESPN Kirk Herbstreit on the MCB

I havnt't seen 1 person pick us which is a good thing
Back to the top

fins09065 said

I havnt't seen 1 person pick us which is a good thing

You would think that since most people find it to be a close game, SOMEONE would have gone out on a limb and chosen us for the upset.

People are writing these previews as if the game has already been played.

"Whoa that LeFevour… look how dashing he is! *swoon*"

gag.
Back to the top

I think Herb is a very knowledge & has picked against his Alma Mater on his show before - the guy picks what he feels & doesn't pull homerism, which for a guy in his position is tough, especially with the possible backlash that can occur.

I think most preview & predictions for this game are about what I expected & FAU to be heavy underdogs.  LeFevour has proven to be a great QB that has shown he has control of that offense.

FAU on the other hand has had trouble stopping this type of QB all season, Lefevour is athletic, fast and possesses a good arm.

Again, we had plenty of hype & accolades at the beginning of the season & failed to deliver, it is now time to shut it and play and prove we where that team they talked about.  It's time to earn the respect.

I remember when we got no love and we played with a chip on our shoulders to get some respect, well when the accolades came - we folded.  It's now time to bounce back.

I don't fault these guys for the way they are making their picks.  Jesse Palmer on the other hand has this game as one of his lest confident game, even thought he give the edge to the Chippewas.

Remember, that this is practically a home game for the Chippewas & they should be favored in this game.
Back to the top

Bytor said

FAU on the other hand has had trouble stopping this type of QB all season, Lefevour is athletic, fast and possesses a good arm.

I'm with you here Bytor…Lefevour is a really really good QB, and I'm really concerned as to how we contain him. I think our offense will be able to run and pass really well against the chips but we're gonna have to hang on because their QB should be able to do what he wants out there.
Back to the top

there is nothing wrong with his pick we just have to prove everyone wrong ....and for the roecord i met kirk when he came to campus and he is a really nice guy
Back to the top

Kirk is just being honest. He did not say great things about FAU when he was here. We are a NOBODY, and I don't understand why some people get upset with the picks.
I agree with Bytor!!!

GO OWLS!!!
Back to the top

OK it's one thing if Herbie picks CMU.. but Jesse Palmer? What the hell does he know? Hey Jesse the Florida Gators are calling, oh wait you sucked at that job! Hey Jesse the NY Giants are calling, oh wait you sucked at that job too…  Jesse Palmer is a tool and I couldn't care less what he has to say.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: