Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New blog entry: Game day - Now or never boys, let's do it

Add topic

This will probably be my final blog for a day or two. But I will send pics to Florida_Owl and ask him to post. So hopefully y'all will get some pics from time-to-time today.

Game day - Now or never boys, let's do it.

Go Owls.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: New blog entry: Game day - Now or never boys, let's do it

New blog entry: Game day - Now or never boys, let's do it

Great job by the way $mitty.

I must apologies for those trying to leave comments, some are going through with no problems, while others need to be approval first.

For Example Kim responded to one of $mitties post the other day & had to be approved & I miss it.  It is now up  :-[

All the settings should allow for ALL comments to go through with out any approvals.  I noticed some inconsistencies with the posting of comments - some are going right through while other are not (it's identifying some as spam when they are not) I started having this problem ever since I upgraded to the latest version of MoveableType.  Hopefully I can get this problem fix very soon.

As always, thanks for everyone involvement & continued support.  Leaving comments helps show appreciation to the writers for their time & efforts.  There are many chances coming, hopefully I will continue to work out the bugs to maintain continuity.

Bytor
Back to the top

Just wanted to make a post noting that I just updated &mitty's earlier post with some pictures he just sent & added that it was snowing in Detroit at the time I posted the Pics.

Back to the top

UPDATE:
Dirty Mike has arrived and I sent an executive sedan to pick him up.

Ahhh the things I do for that boy!!! LOL

He's on his way and once he gets here, you can expect Dirty Mike to get Dirty!

I, on the other hand, will stay composed and professional!  ;)

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: