Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Congratulations FAU

Congratulations FAU

I just wanted to stop by and say congrats on your bowl win over Central Michigan.  Dan LeFevour is a great QB and the Owls deserve to be commended for their victory over his Chippewas.

Thanks for stepping up!

TDC

"This is Troy's conference. We just play in it. There are some people who claim that no one can separate themselves in the SBC on talent alone. They are wrong." - CajunNation
Back to the top

Re: Congratulations FAU

Thanks TDC. Congrats on your team's great season as well.

I look forward to next year when Troy and FAU once again battle for the top spot in the SBC!
Back to the top

On the same note, congrats to the Owls on a great win against CMU.....Way to go!
Back to the top

i'll tell ya, i think TROY and FAU need to name this blossoming rivalry.  We play MTSU each season for the Palladium, and i know the Owls and Panthers have the Shula Bowl, but I think we need something for us as well.  oh i know!  we can call it the Sun Belt Conference Championship Game!  what do ya say Owls?  Want to try that one out for a few years?  lol.

Great game, glad yall took care of business and brought home a trophy for the Belt.  Maybe next year we'll decide to match our season average ppg and win our bowl too.  Looking forward to the game next season, should be a hell of a fight.

Go Troy!

"This is Troy's conference. We just play in it. There are some people who claim that no one can separate themselves in the SBC on talent alone. They are wrong." - CajunNation
Back to the top
Control functions: