Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Hats off to Ross Gornall tonight while assuming full time kicking duties...

Is anyone excited about having him as our new kicker for next season?

Guy showed ZERO nerves…made ZERO mistakes…booted the ball deep every time he kicked off…

AND knocked it through EVERY time it counted…

Ross deserves some luv! ;D

Back to the top

Re: Hats off to Ross Gornall tonight while assuming full time kicking duties...

Warley WHO?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Yes Ross did well nut I didn't think he was ant better than Leroy. His kickoffs were not as good as they have been and the Field Goal was too close for comfort so from what I saw he looked to be nervous but with right first start is a Bowl game. All in all the kid did well under the circumstances. Great Job Ross. Go Owls 2-0 in Bowl games. Say What
Back to the top

faufano1 said

Yes Ross did well nut I didn't think he was ant better than Leroy. His kickoffs were not as good as they have been and the Field Goal was too close for comfort so from what I saw he looked to be nervous but with right first start is a Bowl game. All in all the kid did well under the circumstances. Great Job Ross. Go Owls 2-0 in Bowl games. Say What

Were you watching the same game we were? His kickoffs were inside the CMU 5. It's not his fault if we can't tackle anyone and they get good field position

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Hats off to Ross Gornall tonight while assuming full time kicking duties...

Come on people!
Leroy did great things for us. Stop accusing the guy that he is not good.
Thank you Gornall and Leroy for your hard work. Both of you were key players when the Owls needed you the most.
Leroy: Good luck on everything you do in the future.
Gornall: Welcome to our team. Looking forward to see you next season.

WE ARE THE OWLS!!!
Back to the top

Not the first time Gornall has been clutch.  He kicked the winning field goal with no time left to put Palm Beach Gardens into the state title game three years ago (which they won).  That takes some balls for a high school kid, so it's no surprise that he's got the confidence now.  Good job last night, Ross, and welcome aboard.

<~~ PBG '88
Back to the top
Control functions: