Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Congratulations Guys

Nice win in the Motor City Bowl. You guys represented the Sunbelt well. I wish we could have pulled off the win in New Orleans, but it was a good game.

Go Troy Go
Back to the top

Re: Congratulations Guys

Thanks Hemi,

Damn shame about Troy, a 2-0 performance would of really boosted the Belt another notch.

Kick those USM idiots off your boards. They are taking harrasing after a win to a new level.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

HUGE congratulations to all of the FAU family! That was a big win last night and your guys played very well.

Seriously though, Charles Pierre left those D-linemen looking silly at the end of the game.

"I thank the gods: they gave to me a dauntless and defiant soul." - William Ernest Henley
Back to the top

Congratulations!  It's always good to have an SBC team win a bowl game.  Go F  I  U!!!

Back to the top

Congratulations Guys

Thanks guys. That was a big victory for the FAU program. Now if we could only get that on campus stadium.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

FIUPantherFan said

Congratulations!  It's always good to have an SBC team win a bowl game.  Go F  I  U!!!

everytime i try to hate you guys, you guys are always so nice

thanks for the congrats and looking forward to checking out your new stadium next season

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top

As a MTSU fan, it was weird cheering for you guys. :-) But I watched the entire game and actually yelled pretty loud and even let off a few woohoos. :-) Us SBC fans have to stick together and I was really impressed with the Owls defense. That 3-4 scheme was a brilliant move to counter the underneath game of CMU. Rusty did what Rusty always does, throws on target and manages the O. That guys is a field general and I won't be sorry when he graduates. :-) Congratulations getting a great win on national TV.

Sorry they showed the Murfreesboro MT Miracle Hail Mary play. Well, part of me is. :-) Seriously though, great win and congratulations on the great comeback season. Howard S. should get SBC coach of the year for this season's comeback.
Back to the top

blueraiderJT said

Us SBC fans have to stick together

i think we need to place a banner on all Team's sites that displays this quote…….

;)

SBC:

On the rise.
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

blueraiderJT said

Us SBC fans have to stick together

i think we need to place a banner on all Team's sites that displays this quote…….

;)

SBC:

On the rise.

completely disagree

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top

without going into the stats ad in-finitem, you may want to check er' out…

This is a "start up league" for the most part given Troy, FAU, and FIU…not to mention it's only been around for a "few years" with regards to present membership…

Things have been done in this league that are unheralded by any other in that category…

Back to the top
Control functions: