Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Robert Marve

Reportedly Marve is transferring would any body be intrested in having him come on sit for a year then take over for rusty when he leaves??????
Back to the top

Re: Robert Marve

I think he's looking to transfer to another big time program not like we arent a big time program ;)
Back to the top

Robert Marve

He might have some troubles finding a "big time" program that wants him.  He apparently has some serious discipline issues but someone will take him but probably not the level he would prefer.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Showing my ignorance of other teams players here but who the hell is Rovert Marve and who is he playing for now?

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Back to the top

He's talented but he's more of a spread QB. I'd be happier with Kooi or Wilbert they've been practicing with the team and they know the system and the coaches. If someone like Marve who already has discipline issues transferred here he'd think he's king of the castle  because he came from Miami.

I don't want anyone like that on my team

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

agreed.  The guy has been suspended twice this year.  Doesn't sound like Howard's kinda guy…or FAU's.
Back to the top

Apparently the restrictions on his transfer preclude him from going to any SEC, ACC, or Florida school.  So he can't come here even if he wanted to.
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Apparently the restrictions on his transfer preclude him from going to any SEC, ACC, or Florida school.  So he can't come here even if he wanted to.

Then why does the article say he has interest in Florida, TN and LSU?

I agree he wouldn't be a good fir at FAU even if he did want to play here.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I don't want a guy like him here at FAU.
He is probably talented, but I'd rather see Vancamp replacing Rusty in the future.

Once an Owl, always an Owl!
Back to the top
Control functions: