Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Happy New Year!!!!!

Though this isnt directly linked to football..i still wanted to wish everyone a very happy and healthy New Year.

GO OWLS!!!!
Back to the top

Re: Happy New Year!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!

Happy News Years everyone  8)

For those that stayed up late & celebrated the New Year and will be waking well after the Sun rises.

I will shared with you some pictures of the years first Sunrise.

Enjoy!!

Back to the top

Bytor: Are those pictures from your beach front house? If so, we know where we'll holding a summer party….

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Bytor said

Happy News Years everyone  8)

For those that stayed up late & celebrated the New Year and will be waking well after the Sun rises.

I will shared with you some pictures of the years first Sunrise.

Enjoy!!

I saw that too!  Hadn't been to bed yet… Happy new Year
Back to the top

Thanks Bytor, and Happy New to you and all the Owl's 8)
Back to the top

Bytor,

Were you just going to bed when you took these, or did you wake up early?

HAHA!

GO OWLS!

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

Great pix, Bytor. I have seen the sun rise over the ocean from a Boca beach a number of times, most of them when the old Keg bar still stood on A-1-A (before being condemned for expansion of Spanish River Park). The then-mayor was so glad to get rid of our beloved hangout (and us FAU students), he personally drove the first bulldozer to raze the glorious old place. The proprietor barely got out with the condom machine, which he pried from the men's room wall as the mayor was revving the 'dozer. Bless that machine and the prices of the day: two for 25 cents, a little more for the glow-in-the-dark variety. Draught Schlitz was a competitor, at 25 cents a glass. Ah, those were the days my friends; I knew they had to end….happy new year from the snowy Colorado Rockies.
Back to the top

BocaCoop said

Bytor,

Were you just going to bed when you took these, or did you wake up early?

HAHA!

GO OWLS!

Woke up? Uhh   :-*

smittysahoot said

Bytor: Are those pictures from your beach front house? If so, we know where we'll holding a summer party….

I suppose there plenty of room for a party - might consider bringing your own chairs though - not much room on the bench.
Back to the top
Control functions: