Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU 69 USA 74

Add topic

Dammit. Now we're 4-10. This may be a long season.

Hopefully we're right on the cusp of better things.
Back to the top

Re: FAU 69 USA 74

FAU 69 USA 74

I think the coaching changes have taken its toll. We may want to consider this a rebuilding year. The basketball program has been anything but stable the last 4 years. We should see continued improvement in years to come.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

We just couldn't put it together enough to pull out the win. We had two open looks at the end of the game, but just couldn't make the clutch shot.
Back to the top

Seems to me that the only thing we can hope for is the basketball equivalent of football's 1-5 start and 6-1 finish. But after watching the basketball Owls bow to Denver a couple of weeks ago, I do not hold out a lot of hope.
Back to the top

The ladies won their game against USA.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

That #3 for USA was hitting 3's like they were lay ups!

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

i cant believe that Dominic tilford, stopped playing defense at one time to talk to me.....lol, and then he went on making more baskets.......WOW!
Back to the top

lol that Tilford guy was so crazy
Back to the top

yah he was, it takes balls to stop playing defense focus on a fan "jaw" back to him and then get your head back in the game…..i was amazed!

ohh yah and he is now my friend on facebook….lol
Back to the top

BocaCoop said

That #3 for USA was hitting 3's like they were lay ups!

Yes, and we couldn't actually make a lay up.  At one point we missed three lay ups in a row.  Tough  to win that way.  I did like the push at the end of the game but little to late. I see some potential in this team but it is shaping up to be a long year.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: