Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Gator Sighting...

Add topic

Caught word that UF will be practicing at FAU…don't have times, etc…but did confirm with this pic of their equipment trailer; which is parked right next to ours:

Back to the top

Re: Gator Sighting...

Our trailer is cooler.

What would be really awesome is if ESPN does practice coverage of UF, and talks about FAU and how UF is practicing in Owl Country.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

Our trailer is cooler.

What would be really awesome is if ESPN does practice coverage of UF, and talks about FAU and how UF is practicing in Owl Country.

I was just thinking that. I'm sure they'll show some kind of clips on ESPN about practice if not then on sunshine or CSS any channel that basically covers this game. It'd be great publicity for our school. They more they mention FAU the better. Especially if they say something about how UF practicing at Florida Atlantic who was in a bowl game of their own and beat Central Michigan in late December

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

The past few years its been the Big East team in the Orange Bowl that practices at FAU.  I was pretty surprised to see the UF truck.  Not sure who was in Boca last time the national championship was in town

Also, I noticed in the FAU and OWL logos are bigger and easier to read  8)

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

Gator Sighting...

Florida_Owl said

Caught word that UF will be practicing at FAU…don't have times, etc…but did confirm with this pic of their equipment trailer; which is parked right next to ours:

Good job!
I would have liked to see both trailers just to compare.
FAU needs to add the Motor City Bowl Champions sticker on the trailer.
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

There's no way that they'll have open practices if they can avoid it. People will flock from all over to watch them and get in the way. Plus there may be some people scouting for OU.

Ain't going to happen. Might let the FAU coaches/players watch though.
Back to the top

FAUtuba said

The logos where? On the truck?
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Florida_Owl said

There's no way that they'll have open practices if they can avoid it. People will flock from all over to watch them and get in the way. Plus there may be some people scouting for OU.

There were no times mentioned in the release…but a keen eye could find out "when".

If you are on campus, keep us updated in this thread ;D
Back to the top

owlcountry said

FAUtuba said

The logos where? On the truck?

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Florida_Owl said

Why would our coaches and players want to watch a practice? While they are a great team, they are not doing anything we haven't seen before.
Back to the top
Control functions: