Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Dirty Birds

Add topic

Hey guys, saw your Back-to-back bowl champions shirts. Awesome work, especially since the bookstore probably won't carry a similar design. Have you guys talked to them about selling your stuff there?

Also I know this is just fun to do right now but as this fanbase grows, do you guys see yourself one day doing something like the Gator Fever stores in Gainesville? Or is that more involved than you guys want to do?

In 10 years or so there could be a good market for that stuff. Right now the Publix on 20th and Federal said they're only selling about a shirt or two a week in there…
Back to the top

Re: Dirty Birds

Dirty Birds

thanks for the props on the shirts

there is no telling where the company part of Dirty Birds will be in 2 months from now, much less down the road years from now

as of right now, i am extremely excited for where the company has come in just 4 short months

keep checking for more stuff… baseball is coming………….. lol

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top

yah thanks for the props!

It has been a dream of mine and Dirty Eric's to open some type of merch store…..only time will tell.

We have discussed selling some of the shirts in the bookstore if they would allow us….

we have got some great feedback on the back-to-back shirt, schnelly-ville, and the Jarvis shirt.

The company right now is based around a grassroots style of marketing that includes the website, facebook, limited flyers, and word of mouth promotion.

We appreciate the love, and if you have any tailgating pictures you would like on the site email them to us…ill get them up.

After all "were all just a little dirty"
Back to the top

btw we appreciate everyones support, if you know someone that doesn't know about the site please tell them!

Also we are working with the company that does the shirt orders for us, they wont release the email addresses of the customers that purchase anything….SOO

If anyone has purchased anything from the site…..THANKS!
Back to the top
Control functions: