Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Tebow's Dad speaking tonight...

Add topic

If anyone is interested…

It's at Spanish River Church…which is just west of Military on Yamato Road…left hand side, right before you get to Saint Andrews…

It's in the Chapel.

7:00 PM.
Back to the top

Re: Tebow's Dad speaking tonight...

I've heard SRC mentioned numerous times. I'm not familiar with it.  I was Catholic in those days going to St Joan of Arc every now and then, rarely.

I looks to be an independant church. Is it spirit filled or more like Baptist?

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Tebow's Dad speaking tonight...

It is a PCA (Presbyterian) church. Here is the link to the church site that has the info on Tebow's dad.
http://www.spanishriver.com/
Back to the top

I find it interesting that the team's hotel is in Miami and Mr Tebow is speaking in Boca Raton. I know they are using FAU's practice facilities but you would think the action would be centered around Miami where their hotel and Dolphin Stadium is.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

I've heard SRC mentioned numerous times. I'm not familiar with it.  I was Catholic in those days going to St Joan of Arc every now and then, rarely.

I looks to be an independant church. Is it spirit filled or more like Baptist?

HOTEL said

It is a PCA (Presbyterian) church. Here is the link to the church site that has the info on Tebow's dad.
http://www.spanishriver.com/

I believe they were under the Presbyterian denomination officially, and then left it due to differences surrounding it's hardline Calvinist viewpoint…

They would best be described as non-denominational, but not necessarily "Spirit-Filled" in style of Worship…it's more traditional…ie, no hymnal…but not Assemblies of God either…

FAU actually has a tutelage of affiliations, both past and present, membership wise…

Most notably currently, MJ is a member…Doherty also attended there prior to leaving…some FAU administrators attend regularly as well…
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

I find it interesting that the team's hotel is in Miami and Mr Tebow is speaking in Boca Raton. I know they are using FAU's practice facilities but you would think the action would be centered around Miami where their hotel and Dolphin Stadium is.

He was invited/asked to speak…
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Their hotel is the Westin Diplomat in Hollywood. So it's still not close to Boca but it's closer than Miami

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: