Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Got a letter from Howard

I got a letter today from Howard thanking me for providing financial support for the MCB. I bought a couple tickets for the donation program. I thought I was supposed to get an autographed ticket but it wasn't in the envelope. Did anybody else get this?
Back to the top

Re: Got a letter from Howard

I got the same thing today. Maybe I'll have to frame it next to my signed NO Bowl ticket?  :(
Back to the top

When I bought my tickets they said that I'd get a letter for tax purposes and a signed ticket.  Maybe Coach just hasn't had time to sign all those tickets yet.  Hopefully he is too busy with recruiting.
Back to the top

I got the letter, but no tickets.  It was a very nice thank you.
Back to the top

The tickets were given to Coach to sign, but he has not yet completed them.

The letter comes from the Foundation Office, since it was a donation of funds. Even though he signed them, he didn't lick the envelopes and mail them so-to-speak.

So stay tuned and check the mail everyday!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

The letter comes from the Foundation Office, since it was a donation of funds. Even though he signed them, he didn't lick the envelopes and mail them so-to-speak.

How much would HS Licked envelopes go for on ebay?  ;D

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

smittysahoot said

Damn, well there goes my idea to get DNA and clone him!
Back to the top

Lago said

smittysahoot said

Damn, well there goes my idea to get DNA and clone him!

LOL…I got my letter.  Nice gesture. 
Back to the top

Got a letter from Howard

Got my letter today too. I want to frame that along with my NO Bowl signed Ticket and my Motor City Bowl signed Ticket

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Its good to know that the letters have been sent out.  I've been waiting on mine to frame.  I was worried because I was supposed to get a letter from theNO Bowl last year for donating tickets, and I never did.  Not really a big deal to me, other than looking back on it, it was our first bowl game and it would have been nice to have some sort of momento from it.  I'll have to keep checking my mail box this week.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top
Control functions: