Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Library getting a Dunkin Donuts?

Add topic

…the newest Minor Projects sheet from the Architect has a line item for Dunkin Donuts to be added to the library.

Maybe it will just be a kiosk like the Outtakes in the Business Building…

I always thought the library could use some kind of food service but it's kinda weird to put an Einstein's Bagels right next to a library with a Dunkin Donuts, isn't it?

Still, cool news. The exterior of the Breezeway is going to get a refacing as well. Maybe it has something to do with "transition plan for pre-1990's buildings"… getting rid of the shell wall look, FAU? Good to know.
Back to the top

Re: Library getting a Dunkin Donuts?

That has been talked about for a while. I'm glad it's on paper now.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

I hope its not just a kiosk and that it is open the same time that the library is open, like until midnight all the time because there are many times that I'm in the library late and night and want coffee or something to drink but nothing is open. I bet this would make alot of students happy.
Back to the top

Although DD would be a tough sell to corporate DD since there is one two minutes from campus.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

It does seem strange to install a Dunkin Donuts right next to Einstein's…

Maybe the DD is replacing Einsteins?

Also has anyone ever noticed that we sell 4 different brands of coffee on campus??

Starbucks - Breezeway
Dunkin Donuts - Outtakes in Breezeway, Student Union, GPT
Einstein's - @ Einstein's
Seattle's Best - Outtakes in the business building
Back to the top

Library getting a Dunkin Donuts?

It gives you some choices - I like Einstein myself.
Back to the top

Competition!  I always hated the Chartwells agreement because it locked us in to their stuff when we could open up the campus to the highest bidders and let them duke it out.  Hopefully we can do that more with the Innov Village.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

mannn...i really miss campus..wish we could rewind....i miss fau
Back to the top

Oh, please!!!!!....Starbucks sucks!
Back to the top
Control functions: