Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UF wins....................

Add topic

.............and teams using FAU training facilities to prepare for the BCS Orange Bowl are 2-0

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: UF wins....................

Ugh, man I hate the Gators.
Back to the top

Let's not talk about it….. >:(  Screw the Gators!
Back to the top

My Family had 6 straight generations of UF Grads untill I couldnt get in around 1999. I grew up in Orange Park Florida (Jacksonville area) where most everyone bleeds orange an blue. So Im sure by this short narrative that you all can tell that I love the Gators.

Here's what I would like all you FSU and UM lovers to know…

S*%K it! The Gators are the Champs again! WooooooooHoooooooo!

How Bout them Gators!

Maybe some of thier talent was left on our practice field for us to pick up!

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

BocaCoop said

My Family had 6 straight generations of UF Grads untill I couldnt get in around 1999. I grew up in Orange Park Florida (Jacksonville area) where most everyone bleeds orange an blue. So Im sure by this short narrative that you all can tell that I love the Gators.

I have a lot of friends at UF and love Gainesville. Thus I was very happy for them and the Gators.
Back to the top

UF wins....................

Here's to the Gators and another championship without going undefeated…unbelievable, maybe in year 200 of the program that can finally get the undefeated season under their belt.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

GO GATORS!

(I'm a Gator too… but don't tell anyone ;D)
Back to the top

walty12 said

Here's to the Gators and another championship without going undefeated…unbelievable, maybe in year 200 of the program that can finally get the undefeated season under their belt.

Once again you have proven that you should change your screen name to "Salty12."

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

BocaCoop said

How Bout them Gators!

O.P. Raiders (isn't it?) I played football and ran track against O.P. in HS at St Augustine High.  S.A. is in the gator nation. The UF students go to Crescent Beach on the weekends which is just south of St Augustine Beach. Its pretty much a straight shot from Gainesville once you go through Palatka.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

BocaCoop said

How Bout them Gators!

Your a real gracious winner a hole.  BTW…your NOT a gaytor. :D

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: