Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2009 Mock Draft

Here is a link that shows Frantz Joseph going in the 6th round to the Giants.

www.nfldraftsite.com/index.htm
Back to the top

Re: 2009 Mock Draft

The same site also has a mock 2010 draft.  Rusty and Cortez made the list:

Third Round

90    Baltimore Rusty Smith QB 6'5" 212 Florida Atlantic

Compensatory Picks

229 Cortez Gent WR 6'2" 170 Florida Atlantic

Back to the top

Maybe Im too biased, but... I think Frantz will go in the 3rd round. Is the 6th round more realistic then the 3rd?

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

I was surprised by the 6th round as well.  This mock draft is going to be updated after Jan 15th when the underclassman are factored into the draft.  Frantz might be pushed into the mock 7th round when that happens.

I think Frantz will drafted somewhere around the upper fourth/lower fifth.  I'm sure he'll be able to show off in a post season bowl.
Back to the top

6th is realistic for now but keep in mind the combine hasnt happend yet……i thought 3rd (late) would be where he would fall.  HE NEEDS A GREAT WORKOUT THOUGH
Back to the top

2009 Mock Draft

Nunzio42 said

6th is realistic for now but keep in mind the combine hasnt happend yet……i thought 3rd (late) would be where he would fall.  HE NEEDS A GREAT WORKOUT THOUGH

Agree.  This is where Antwan Barnes from FIU really stood out.  I think coaches know Franz has football smarts and a nose for the ball, but is he fast/strong enough to play at the next level?  I hope he is training specifically for the combine.
Back to the top
Control functions: