Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Does anyone know?

Add topic

Is it still possible to get work up at the new Rec. Center?
Back to the top

Re: Does anyone know?

The said

Most likely not. Campus Recreation Employee Recruitment Sessions were held Jan. 7 and 8th.  Try these for more info: 561.297.4512 or [email protected]

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

Does anyone know?

Another good way is to get involved with Campus Rec intramurals. But you probably have to go to one of those info sessions.

In years past, they've done info sessions mid-semester.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

FAUtuba said

The said

Most likely not. Campus Recreation Employee Recruitment Sessions were held Jan. 7 and 8th.  Try these for more info: 561.297.4512 or [email protected]

Wow, that's pretty lame.  How hard is to train one person at a time to walk around, spot people, and clean up around the gym?
Back to the top

The reason they do that is to go through all the rules and regulations, see who is CPR certified and who needs to be, then they begin the interview process.

It seems that people don't come and go one at a time from Campus Rec…. when I worked there… people came in and left in droves - usually at the beginning and end of every semester.

I suggest asking Dax or Eric about opportunities.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: