Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Join the FAUNAA and get a MCB Championship shirt

Add topic

OK Owl Fans… there was plently of reason to join the FAUNAA before… but now there's even more reason..

Join the FAU National Alumni Association before Jan. 8 and you get a commemorative MCB Championship shirt.
See e-mail below for more details.

Get your limited edition Motor City Bowl CHAMPIONSHIP T-shirt celebrating Florida Atlantic University’s second consecutive bowl victory when you join the FAU National Alumni Association!

Limited time offer!

The FAU Owls (7-6) defeated the University of Central Michigan Chippewas (8-5) in the Motor City Bowl on Friday, Dec. 26 in Detroit, becoming the only football team in the state of Florida to win back-to-back bowl games!

To commemorate this historic event, you can get your exclusive Bowl CHAMPIONSHIP T-shirt by becoming an annual member of the FAU National Alumni Association at the $40 rate (plus $5 shipping and handling fee for T-shirt).

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Please click here and join by January 8 to take advantage of this special offer!

If you have additional questions, please contact Paul Metcalf at 561-297-1248 or metcalf@fau.edu.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GO OWLS!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: Join the FAUNAA and get a MCB Championship shirt

awesome shirt… would you happen to know who/what company designed it? i am just curious as to how they got the rights to the MCB logo… i know for a fact it was the MCB company who produced it, so someone associated with FAU got temporary rights, i assume?

anyways, awesome shirt!!  can i join if i am still a student? lol, i just want a shirt

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top

Yes, owl09, students can take advantage of this as well.

The hyperlink in the first post takes you to the promotion page - and only one membership level is available for the promotion. That's the annual $40 membership level.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

I Joined the FAUNAA today!
Back to the top

Join the FAUNAA and get a MCB Championship shirt

Awesome, Alex. Thanks for joining. Welcome to the FAUNAA. If there's anything I can do to help you, let me know!

-$mitty '07
FAUNAA Board Member

Back to the top
Control functions: