Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Layoffs coming to FAU

Add topic

Layoffs coming to FAU

Topic Galleries - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

BTW, note the author (yes, it's the Sun-Sentinel). Tough times for newspapers as well…
Back to the top

Re: Layoffs coming to FAU

She also published the article with the PBP.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/palmbeach/extracredit/entries/2009/01/12/fau_layoffs_inevitable.html

Kimberly Miller

Nice looking girl, looks a little sunburned.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

She also published the article with the PBP.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/palmbeach/extracredit/entries/2009/01/12/fau_layoffs_inevitable.html

Kimberly Miller

Nice looking girl, looks a little sunburned.

That's not a sunburn Ill', it's her blushing from being called a nice looking girl  ;)
Back to the top

Kim Miller's piece getting written in the Sentinel and she is a Post staff member.
Last month (or maybe November), Sentinel staff writer Scott Travis was published in the Post.

Hmmmmm…… merger maybe? LOL j/k

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

Kim Miller's piece getting written in the Sentinel and she is a Post staff member.
Last month (or maybe November), Sentinel staff writer Scott Travis was published in the Post.

Hmmmmm…… merger maybe? LOL j/k

My father in law works at the SunSentinel in the printing press room.

Theyve been printing the Post a thier facility for a while now. Doesnt surprise me that they are crossing journalists, thats probably part of the deal.

PBPost is in trouble. All the papers are. Its just too easy to get news form the internet these days for them to viable IMHO.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

The papers agreed to trade local content to cut back on costs.
Back to the top
Control functions: