Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

"Bury the Burrow in Red" T-Shirts???????

Add topic

"Bury the Burrow in Red" T-Shirts???????

Will they be giving them out soon? ???  I already missed the "True Blue" and "Destroy Troy" T's…..I want a free T-shirt dammit…… >:(
Back to the top

Re: "Bury the Borrow in Red" T-Shirts???????

SG might be giving them out… maybe athletics? I'm not on campus anymore so I don't know what the fliers say.

I would suggest calling SG and talking with Chief Justice Mike Burdman. He usually knows what's going on.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

They'll probably give them away at the game when you get into the arena, thats what they've done the last couple years or they'll be handing them out in the breezeway a day before or the day of the game
Back to the top

Why on earth is our school whose color is blue changing its color to red because FIU is also blue.  What the heck is gong on?  Do we have no pride?  Since when do other schools change their colors when they are hosting a school with the same color.  Who comes up with this stuff?  TRUE BLUE
Back to the top

truebluefan said

Why on earth is our school whose color is blue changing its color to red because FIU is also blue.  What the heck is gong on?  Do we have no pride?  Since when do other schools change their colors when they are hosting a school with the same color.  Who comes up with this stuff?   TRUE BLUE
when we play fau in basketball its always been red
Back to the top

truebluefan said

Why on earth is our school whose color is blue changing its color to red because FIU is also blue.  What the heck is gong on?  Do we have no pride?  Since when do other schools change their colors when they are hosting a school with the same color.  Who comes up with this stuff?   TRUE BLUE

We have two colors

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top

why did you edit my post? i said nothing inappropriate whatsoever

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top

i know red cones will be passed out at the game.....
Back to the top

owl09 said

We have two colors

Not to get into the color debate (or to argue for that matter), which has been driven into the ground…but i recently read on another blog elsewhere (and confirmed on the University site) that FAU has one "officially recognized" dominant color - blue.  This is according to the official standards manual the University publishes…red is listed a "secondary color" and "not to be treated as the primary color".

So, if they would be so kind as to align their promotional activities with thier own branding activities, then we can finally put this rediculous war to bed…

Agree?

Red or Blue, who cares…but at least LEAD your fans FAU…wishy-washy is not a good enough example when it comes to branding ::)
Back to the top

Re: "Bury the Burrow in Red" T-Shirts???????

They passed out shirts at the womens game tonight but refused to give any to the band. I'm not happy! I'm a paying student too, and we are pretty much the only ones who ever attend the womens games anyway.  :-[

AEA
Back to the top
Control functions: