Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

North Texas QB to Transfer

Here are a couple of articles of their QB Vizza transfering:

Links:
Vizza to transfer

The full Giovanni Vizza statement

Dodge shocked by quarterback's departure

Back to the top

Re: North Texas QB to Transfer

Can you blame him?  He has the arm he just needs a team that can protect him and play D and he will do fine.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Isn't Dodge's kid also a QB there? If that's the case then he sees the writing on the wall
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Isn't Dodge's kid also a QB there? If that's the case then he sees the writing on the wall

Yup,

And if anyone could run Dodgeball, it would be his son. Hes only had most of his life to become familiar with it.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

TeamBeer said

Yup,

And if anyone could run Dodgeball, it would be his son. Hes only had most of his life to become familiar with it.

Riley Dodge switched to WR this season to get on the field.  He is small 5'10-5'11, though in the spread, his size won't hinder him at QB like it would in a pro-style offense.
Back to the top

"This is a huge blow for UNT, which will now go into next season with just two players who threw a pass last year - Nathan Tune and Riley Dodge."

I feel bad for UNT at least FIU improved, they just got worse. Vizza had a good arm just a terrible team

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

North Texas QB to Transfer

Jab979 said

"This is a huge blow for UNT, which will now go into next season with just two players who threw a pass last year - Nathan Tune and Riley Dodge."

I feel bad for UNT at least FIU improved, they just got worse. Vizza had a good arm just a terrible team

Dont feel too bad for them, I think its only a matter of time.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Yup, And if anyone could run Dodgeball, it would be his son.

That, by far, is the most BORING offense i have ever seen…….

It's like  very short version of the West Coast…not that it could get much shorter ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: