Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Frantz Joseph on Scotty Ferrall

Frantz Joseph on Scotty Ferrall

I was listening to Howard Stern this morning and when he went to commercial I changed the channel to Howard 101 and Scotty was talking to Frantz on the phone. It was a good interview, Scotty ended the interview by telling Frantz "not to knock up any women" while he is in New York for his work outs.

I cant believe it! Frantz Joseph on Sirius! Sha sha sha Shake it up!

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

Re: Frantz Joseph on Scotty Ferrall

Wow - what was the gist of the interview?
Back to the top

It was about him getting drafted and I guess he is working out in NY right now to prepare for the combine. I really only caught the last 2 minutes of it.

The best parts about was how cool Frantz was and how Scotty Ferrall loves Boca. I guess Ferrall used to live in Boca when he had his radio show in Miami. He called us "FAU" and not Florida Atlantic!

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

BocaCoop said

"FAU" and not Florida Atlantic!

A lot of schools (not FAU) are big on requiring that their acronyms be used, as it removes the directional stigma of their school name (USC, FIU, UCF). Here in Melbourne UCF even advertises that "UCF stands for opportunity".

I prefer Florida Atlantic to FAU, but I'm not sure there's an official policy from our administration yet.
Back to the top

Lm77 said

BocaCoop said

"FAU" and not Florida Atlantic!

A lot of schools (not FAU) are big on requiring that their acronyms be used, as it removes the directional stigma of their school name (USC, FIU, UCF). Here in Melbourne UCF even advertises that "UCF stands for opportunity".

I prefer Florida Atlantic to FAU, but I'm not sure there's an official policy from our administration yet.

FAU is better.

Florida Atlantic is stupid, IMHO.

I wish they'd enact a policy. I hate seeing "FLA ATL" on the bottom of the screen.
Back to the top

FLA ATL is specific to ESPN

they put FLA ST for florida state (so it can not be confused with Fresno State)

i prefer Florida Atlantic because it's less likely to be confused with "FIU" (FAU …. FIU too close for comfort)

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top

i dont care......just get it right were FAU.....not FIU
Back to the top

owl09 said

FLA ATL is specific to ESPN

they put FLA ST for florida state (so it can not be confused with Fresno State)

i prefer Florida Atlantic because it's less likely to be confused with "FIU" (FAU …. FIU too close for comfort)

I agree… the "Atlantic" is distinctive. I think basketball had uniforms at one point with ATLANTIC in big letters below a small "Florida"… I thought those were great.
Back to the top

The Atlantic sticks out. And in the FAU lettermark... the A has the wave through it... which I LOVE

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

I am a fan of the "Florida Atlantic" also, I think it is more distinctive.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: