Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Women Basketball: FAU vs ULM

Add topic

Looks like the Lady Owls are off to a good start, leading the Warhawks 23-19 w/10:00 left in the 1st.
Back to the top

Re: Women Basketball: FAU vs ULM

The Lady Owls take a lead to the half: 38-36.

Go lady Owls!!
Back to the top

The Women win another 73-68 - Great going Ladies.

Some highlights:

Brittany Bowe: 23pts, 1Reb, 6Ast, 3Stl

Jessica Knurik: 10pts, 14Reb, 1Ast, 2Stl
Back to the top

Bowe has improved ALOT since last year. They've got some momentum going. That buzzer beater basket by WKU probaly upset them alot and they've been playing hard and shooting consistently.
Back to the top

Maybe they can teach the men something
Back to the top

Looks like it has taken Dugan a few seasons to get competative in the SBC. I don't follow womens BB so I don't know the quality of play in the ASUN. Just looking at how FAU has struggled in the SBC, I would say it is a much much stronger conference in women's BB since they did so well in their last year in the ASUN.

Looks like things are starting to come together.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Looks like it has taken Dugan a few seasons to get competative in the SBC. I don't follow womens BB so I don't know the quality of play in the ASUN. Just looking at how FAU has struggled in the SBC, I would say it is a much much stronger conference in women's BB since they did so well in their last year in the ASUN.

Yeah, looks like she just may keep her job if things keep going well :)

That Bowe girl was a great find.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

illinoisowl said

Yeah, looks like she just may keep her job if things keep going well :)

That Bowe girl was a great find.

Not into Women's BBall but BBowe sounds like she's awesome. I may just have to stop in briefly before a mens game to see her play. Any chance she can win some kind of accolade like Sun Belt player of the year or anything?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Women Basketball: FAU vs ULM

I doubt she'll be player of the year. But she is having a solid year. And I'll say that I wouldn't be at any women's games if I didn't have to be there with the pep band, but now that I am there, we do have some pretty decent shooters in Bowe, Taylor and Stubbs. I'd definetly come check out a game before a men's game or something. Also, I think even if this year was a bad year for them, Dugan would still keep her job, because I don't think FAU is all that concerned about how well their women's basketball team is doing.
Back to the top
Control functions: