Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: ULM @ FAU 01-22-09

Add topic

640 AM with audio links available via FAUSPORTS.com. Evan Cohen (play-by-play), and Sanchez Hughley (color) will call the game for WFTL.  Live scoring via GAMETRACKER and an additional video feed can also be accessed on FAUSPORTS.com.

Radio Link:

Radio Broadcast: FOX 640AM - ULM vs FAU 7:00PM
Back to the top

Re: GAME THREAD: ULM @ FAU

This really sucks. It looks like all our remaining home games except for maybe 2 are on thursday nights.  Unfortuanately for me i have company meeting every thurs night now.  Hopefully you guys can feed me some updates like last week.
Back to the top

RoscoeOwl said

This really sucks. It looks like all our remaining home games except for maybe 2 are on thursday nights.  Unfortuanately for me i have company meeting every thurs night now.  Hopefully you guys can feed me some updates like last week.

I'm in a bowling league with Nunzio every Thursday night, luckily it doesn't start until 9 so I can pretty much watch every game and then drive to Don Carters or Boca Bowl or whatever it's called now lol. But yeah, I hear ya sucks when they have the same schedule days wise the rest of the season

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

RoscoeOwl said

I will provide updates, as it looks like no one will participate anymore in game day threads due to the Team losing, and them being fair weather fans.

:D

(bound to get a reaction from someone on that…lol)
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

RoscoeOwl said

I will provide updates, as it looks like no one will participate anymore in game day threads due to the Team losing, and them being fair weather fans.

Or we're at the game so we aren't online to participate in the game threads :)

Back to the top

Jab979 said

RoscoeOwl said

I'm in a bowling league with Nunzio every Thursday night, luckily it doesn't start until 9 so I can pretty much watch every game and then drive to Don Carters or Boca Bowl or whatever it's called now lol. But yeah, I hear ya sucks when they have the same schedule days wise the rest of the season

I think they're called Strikers now.

I don't know why the name keeps changing. It's an awesome bowling alley and they always have a lot of people there when I'm there.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Jab979 said

RoscoeOwl said

I think they're called Strikers now.

I don't know why the name keeps changing. It's an awesome bowling alley and they always have a lot of people there when I'm there.

Thursday night fun leagues. $13 a week for 3 games and we all drink and no one really takes it seriously and believe it or not Nunzio aint to bad lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Florida_Owl said

RoscoeOwl said

Or we're at the game so we aren't online to participate in the game threads :)

Not you guys  ;D

We have alot of alumn, etc around the nation on the forum…

That participation has DWINDLED at the hands of losing   :-\
Back to the top

GAME THREAD: ULM @ FAU 01-22-09

BTW:

"Holy no crowd at The Burrow Batman"

Not even 100 3:30 before game time…….
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

BTW:

"Holy no crowd at The Burrow Batman"